Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Onesies, Let your voice be heard!

Hi, SBA will be ordering new onesies and Rike has asked for our input! Please take the time to look at the options and post your comments.
1) What kind of onesie-type clothing should we order?


http://www.latsportswear.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=149

http://www.latsportswear.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=116

http://www.latsportswear.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=65 (Lilac is
closest to purple for this one)

2) What color?

3) Which of the attached designs to you like, if any? What other kind of
design might you like?

8 comments:

Christine said...

Yay, new onesies! I did buy one of the old ones for Molly, but I am ready for a new design. I am a big fan of a purple onesie. Lighter colors get dirty too easily. What about new toddler tees? Will that be an option as well?

Amanda said...

So I like the infant T-Romper in purple with design number 2. I also like the two-toned ones, but the colors didn't seem UW appropriate. Do you think dark purple will run in the wash?

Christine said...

I like the first type of onesie in purple, and I also like design number 2. I don't know if the purple will run in the wash, but the one dark purple onesie I had for Molly did fade really badly in the wash (or dryer), so that's something to think about.

Anonymous said...

I like design 1 or 2. I like purple or a dark red as the main color. The T-rompers are cool.

Vanessa said...

I like the tee romper in dark purple with design 1. Or maybe we can do gold with purple lettering?

Lisa said...

I hope they'll offer child-sized T-shirts!

Rike said...

Hey,

We're going to go with the T-romper in purple, but I am looking to have some less serious designs (some one suggested a husky logo). I will post some more designs for feedback. And yes, I am looking into putting this new design on toddler tees and child size tees!
Rike

Anonymous said...

A husky logo would be cute.