Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PALS group photo

Last week Shari Ireton took a group photo of PALS to commemorate our being student organization of the year. Not everyone could make it, but we got a pretty good turnout. We took one picture of the group holding photos of our children, and one just standard photo. You can tell which one I like best because I'm posting it first:



Charles and Kevin are cracking me up. And check out Tami -- so adorable.



Our kids can beat up your kids. rrgh!

What do you think? Also, let me know if you want a copy -- I have both high- and low-res versions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are SO GOOD LOOKING. I am sorry I wasn't there. I am proud to know you all, and to be your pal.

Christine said...

Awww...I love it! Laura (and the rest of you who couldn't make it), we need to photoshop you in.